Friday, October 15, 2010

From a mom to a mom

I was sending my mom friend a message and thought I'd update my blog at the same time.

"LOL I'm sure I read that x amount of times before sending it and yet forgot about it and misspelled (lol... sp?) for... what eves!
I was hard at work doing nothing today... just decided to call you cause it's still pretty early and guess what! our break in communication this week has taken you off my most called list! now I'll have to go into my contacts and yadah yadah yadh :) We'll see if you answer hmmm.....nope got Vmail lets see if you call back hmmm..... not yet.... hmmm should I try 1 more time???? hmmm..... OK I 'm a chicken I bet your with Jax. I spent the day ignoring my kids and playing on my Wii, I know bad mom, but they love to watch I swear! heart cross, (or is it cross my heart?) I promise they beg me to play it! Don't you judge me! :) any ways I should say It took me all day to play because every 5 mins I had to get up and kiss an owie (sp?), get a drink or food, put cloths back on, take cloths back off, make sure a dog isn't eating the eggs a duck is sitting on, feed chickens, feed horse, feed dogs!, Feed kids again Pause Pause Pause! That was my day today LOL. I'm sure you had your challenges as well!!! Just decided to make this a blog post as well as a message to you... Do you care ??? :) Good night my sweets I will see you tomorrow and I'm guessing you may not even get this till after we have seen each other and will I tell you about it or not? (Promise this is the last one) hmmmm (with an added) ponder ponder ponder....(just re read it to get spelling errors and decided to give you 1 last call to tell you you have a message) :) How do i make it so it looks like the smile face is sticking it's tong out??? Off to ponder some more and Call you!"

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment