Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A moment of silence and a thought in my brain...

Ahh silence. As I get a moment to my self I reflect on my parenting methods... The kids are
out side playing with umbrella strollers, one with a baby doll inside the other a stuffed dinosaur I got at Kohls. (awesome someone just got pulled over on my street, It's a long straight road and there is always drag racing going on) Back to my thoughts... I come back inside to continue cleaning my kitchen and decided I can turn the TV off! I am a TV baby
sitter parent. I always have it on in my living room most of the time with cartoons on it for them. I have a movie on in their room most of the time. Something at the ready to entertain them. Why, because I am selfish and have yet to learn that my time is almost always for them. If a fight breaks out I begrudgingly get up from my book, DS, TV show, Computer, whatever and break it up and am extremely frustrated that it happened and that I had to deal with it. Moving on from the bad mom confession... I get to turn the TV off and listen to a podcast and clean (actually update the blog) blah blah blah.
OK peace time is over they are back in the house and I have to start dinner.

Chocolate time!!! Washing the pan before I use it because it is still dirty from last week. Then making basic spaghetti because thats all I got to make.

LOL This is why it is Daring to regain my sanity... I can hardly finish a thought!
(as I read this draft on 7/20/10 and it is finally posted in all it random glory!)

No comments:

Post a Comment