Thursday, February 4, 2010

A day for me

It has been a crazy week. My close friend is in the hospital, so I have been taking care of her and her house. She has a couple dogs so they are really upset that mommy isn't home right now. I'm at the library getting a couple hours peace while my mother and Gram are watching my babies. I got to go online last night and update my podcast. I found this great new one called "The Because Show" I listened to their newest podcast and loved it and am now hooked! I haven't had time to really read any of their blogs but I am sure they are just as great as their show. Hopefully I will be either getting my computer fixed soon or getting a new one so I can stay on top of my own blog as well as reading others that I enjoy. For the first time in a while I feel some peace in me, I have been so stressed out about my house that I can't ever seem to relax!

Spring is on it's way here and I am now on 2 acres of land and I plan to make use of it. I think I have at least 30 veggie and fruits planned to grow and I plan on selling the leftovers and donating them to the local food bank. I also plan on adding some fruit trees. On top of a giant garden I am going to build a double chicken coop, to house both ducks and chickens and adding an addition to my home so my kids can have their own rooms. We also need to re dig ditches so we can have less standing water in the winter. Oh so much to do and I can't wait!

Cleaning for today: I got all the dirty laundry out of the house and am going to the laundry mat to wash it all. Then when I get home I will clean around and in all of our dressers so the clean laundry will be put away not set on our couch to get dirty or cat peed on again! Believe me this is a big chore, one of those ones that you do so much, but it looks like you didn't do anything. Off I Go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment